SUPER HEROES, KEEPING TORONTO SAFE
The health and safety of our guests, staff and the Toronto community remain our highest priority. Following guidelines from the Government of Ontario and the City of Toronto, we have implemented a number of safety measures to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all at Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. The exhibit will prioritize physical distancing and enhanced cleaning, and we will be constantly monitoring the situation and updating this page. Please check back for the most up-to-date information.
Health & Safety Measures
- Guests must adhere to the health attestation notices prior to entry to Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the exhibit and Retail Store.
- Surfaces will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Guests are required to physically distance throughout their visit.
- To minimize physical contact, we will operate contactless and cashless points of sale.
- Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. will be completely disinfected at the end of each day.
- Based on the City of Toronto bylaw, masks and face coverings must be worn in public places. When visiting Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., visitors aged 2 and up are required to wear a face covering during their visit, unless exempt. Please note that valid medical certification must be presented to our General Manager on arrival.
- All face coverings must shield the nose and mouth and fit securely around the side of the face. A face visor or shield is not a suitable face covering to gain entry to the exhibit.
- To limit physical contact, there will be cloakroom and storage facilities for bags, coats, strollers and shopping.
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre washroom facilities located around Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. will be open with additional hygiene measures in place.
- Upon arrival at Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N., you will notice additional signage and floor prompts to promote physical distancing. Please follow these markings to allow all visitors to navigate the exhibit safely. Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. will operate as a one-way system.
- To maintain physical distancing, the aspects of the exhibit have been enlarged.
- To further limit contact, the Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Retail Store will only accept cashless or contactless payment options such as credit and debit cards.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your allocated time slot. We will not be able to accommodate early arrivals.
- We ask that guests remain vigilant and monitor their own health in accordance with information from the Government of Ontario Ministry of Health and their respective local health units. If you or any member of your party feel unwell, please do not visit. We can rebook your tickets for another day, subject to availability. Please contact email@example.com for more information as to how we can rebook your ticket or a person’s within your party.
- Visitors must comply to the health attestation notices before entering Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N staff must complete a health screening on arrival that clears them to work.
- Staff will be instructed to stay home if they do not pass the provincially guided self-assessment (before their shift starts) or sent home if they begin to show any symptoms on shift.
- Enhanced cleaning of the exhibit will take place throughout the day focusing on touch points. The exhibit will undergo thorough cleaning procedures at the end of the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. We kindly ask that visitors uphold the highest hand hygiene standards through regular use of hand sanitizer and washing hands on leaving the exhibit.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed within our Retail Store and at the Photo Opportunity.
- Food and Beverages are not allowed inside Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. We recommend visiting the Food Court before and/or after your experience. Please note that Yorkdale Shopping Centre has created spaced seating to allow for physical distancing.
- The safety measures we have introduced are intended to be in line with Government guidance and intended to minimize the risk of contracting the COVID-19 virus. Please note that this risk cannot be completely removed and so anyone visiting Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. does so at their own risk.